Friday 5 June 2015

MÉDITERRANÉE LUMIERE D'ETE ILLUMINATING POWDER SUMMER 2015 review

MÉDITERRANÉE LUMIERE D'ETE ILLUMINATING POWDER (LIMITED EDITION)


is a golden-bronze powder that adds a sun-kissed radiance to the complexion, eyes and décolletage. It's embossed with a lush camellia blossom.


LOVE this as a BRONZER, not a highlighter!
So I have purchased many Chanel Illuminating Powders because in my opinion they are some of the best highlighters. So creamy and buttery and blend like a dream. As soon as I opened the packaging I knew this would not be illuminating at all, BUT it is the most beautiful BRONZER! It blends like a dreams and looks so natural! Not sure why this is considered a highlighter, but I am thinking of buying a backup because I love it as a bronzer!
For reference I am NC25 and this beauty gives my light colored skin beautiful peachy goldeny radiance! Its not Orange .. On my skin its a pretty peach. I can see that this won't work for all skintones.. If you are fair/light skin toned and love to collect highlighters (only the pretty ones) like I do .. You have to get it! Let me warn you though.. You will need a little more product to get the desired results unless you are VERY fair.. But I think it's worth it and only because it gives my face a flawless sunkissed radiance!! I just love anything with golden understones..

No comments:

Post a Comment