Sunday 5 April 2015

Clinique all about eyes rich review

  •  Finaly I finished it, was ok but I need something more for my eyes area. 


    Moisture-rich eye cream diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, fine lines-instantly and over time. De-puffs, calms with botanicals. Helps boost natural collagen production. Strengthens skin's moisture barrier against common irritants. Ophthalmologist Tested.

  •  
  • How to Use

    • Use twice a day, morning and night.
    • Prep skin for optimal results with your 3-Step Skin Care routine.
    • With ring finger, apply sparingly to entire eye area using a gentle patting motion.

Good eye cream for dry skin, in my opinion. Did not feel it did anything for wrinkles but it is a good dose of hydration. Significantly better than lots of gel creams I used before + good base for makeup.


Had no issues with it, will repurchase for the winter time when my skin gets very dry.
Recomended for young skin 20+ . 

No comments:

Post a Comment