Friday 17 April 2015

Guerlain Meteorites Compact 04 Dore REVIEW

As a perfect example of its beauty expertise, Guerlain has transformed its legendary Météorites pearls into a stunning compact. The pearls are finely pressed to form a beautiful mosaic of light-enhancing and corrective shades. Together, they create a subtle and natural effect by giving every skin tone just the right amount of light and correction. The Météorites signature palette of corrective matte shades - refreshing pink and light-catching mauve - gently balance the complexion, while the dazzling pearls temper the 
shades’ intensity and blend harmoniously for perfectly tailored luminosity. The complexion glows with purest light. The skin looks soft, smooth, delicate and beautifully natural.
Meteorites in compact? Let's try I thought. I'm huge fan of Guerlain especialy of Meteorites balls. There are quite a few tins on my vanity desk. 
I got the pressed Meteorites as a gift from my hubby who knows how much I adore it. 
After couple of weeks I can easly say : YES THEY ARE PERFECT! 
Fragrance is fantastic - the same as Meteorites balls! 
My powder is in shade 04 Dore - I thought it will be perfect for spring/summer time for a lightly sunkissed skin. Besides I'm lucky owner of balls Meteorites in Clairs so it's always nice to try something new. 
It's very well pigmented.  Gold dots to illuminate, while fuchsia dots joyfully revive radiance and chocolate dots warm up the skin. It’s a translucent pink with subtle warm undertones and a very subtle sheen. I love it! Looks really good on fair skin tones but gives nice glow also to medium. I'm Mac NC25 and this shade works perfect for me as spring/summer powder. 
I can use it as a finishing powder on my foundation or just to highlight the G zone. I like to wear it with my Dior BB cream it gives me nice and healthy looking skin.
Really love this product and I am so happy that finally I will be sble to take my Meteorites for any kind of trip with me, as in compact it's super easy! 
Really tempted to get other two shades, but ... Rainbow Pearls are teasing me more ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment