Thursday 28 May 2015

Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum Review

 For the beautiful promise of intensely hydrated, healthy-looking skin.
This water-light serum delivers a revolutionary infusion of hydration: 24 hours of continuous moisturizing benefits, leaving skin deeply replenished, smooth and glowing with youth.
THE BREAKTHROUGH
CAMELLIA MICRO-DROPLETS:
Patented micro-droplet technology delivers the purest form of Camellia Oil Extract, exclusive* new Camellia Alba OFA**, to infuse skin with exceptional hydrating and plumping power.
CAMELLIA ALBA PFA***:
This remarkably pure HYDRA BEAUTY ingredient, created by Chanel scientists, stimulates skin’s natural ability to restore and retain moisture for a smooth, radiant appearance.
BLUE GINGER PFA:
To protect the benefits of Camellia Alba PFA, Chanel revealed one of nature’s most powerful anti-oxidants, Blue Ginger PFA. This exceptional ingredient acts as an environmental shield, blocking and neutralizing free radicals to help reinforce the complexion.
*International patent application.
**OFA: Oleofractioned Active.
***PFA: Polyfractioned Active. An ultra-pure, ultra-powerful ingredient created through exclusive patented Chanel technology. 
This product is... just WOW for me! I used it last night and today I still can feel it working for my skin! 
It gives such a big comfort to your face! After a prego time my skin was aking for more water, hydratation and this serum helps me to keep it in a good condition. 

It looks gorgeous and innovative!! I love the droplets in it, looks kinda like magic. It feels very fresh and hydrating and I love to apply this on my neck too. I don't really feel a difference, therefore I'm on the fence if I would buy this again. It does give a really nice hydration boost.. but it is too expensive to just give a hydration boost and nothing more. But for now Chanel, it's a yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment