Dior Cruise fashion show 2016 new products for Fall '16
Dior Cruise Fashion Show 2016
Get the fresh look!
New products for Fall !
“The make-up is very natural as I wanted to create contrast with Raf Simons’s collection, which plays with checks, prints and different associations,” explains Peter Philips. Adding that this “luminous naturally flattering beauty look reflects the relaxed side of the collection, embodying its cool, fluid style.”
1. To achieve a luminous and transparent complexion, begin by blending Diorskin Star Fluid Foundation into the skin.
2. Next add a touch of colour to your cheekbones with Diorblush Cheekstick in Rosewood.
3. Add radiance by lightly dusting Diorskin Nude Cosmopolite highlighter all over.
4. Philips used a range of natural shades from the Dior Eye Reviver palette. “I used the primer as a base across the eyelids, then I selected eyeshadows depending on skin tone. Next, I applied the darkest shade, which is a stronger brown, just along the lash line. To finish the eye look, lashes were coated with Diorshow mascara in black and brows were emphasisied using Diorshow Brow Styler Gel and Diorshow Brow Styler.
5. For a subtle shine, Philips used Dior Contour Universel 001 neutral lip liner and Lip Maximizer in Sunrise 006
Diorskin Star, highlighter Diorskin Nude Cosmopolite Edition (out Fall 2015)
Diorblush Cheekstick in Rosewood n°765 (out Fall 2015)
Eye Reviver, mascara Diorshow n°090 black.
Diorshow Brow Styler n°002 and Diorshow Brow Gel
Dior Contour Universel n°001 i Lip Maximizer n°006 Beige limited edi summer 2015)
Dior Vernis Muguet n°108, Dior Vernis Sunkissed n°239 (limited edi summer2015), Dior Vernis Sunwashed (summer2015), Base Coat Abricot i Gel Coat.