Wednesday 28 January 2015

Louis Vuitton Neverfull Monogram Canvas MM

The iconic designer bag was my dream since a very long time . I was always checking some fashion magazines and famous fashion blogs, looking for famous, timeless Monogram Canvas, which was my favorite. 
And finally (!) it came my time !!! I got my first LOUIS VUITTON !!!! :)))) 
After some time of using it I would like to say couple of words about it, as i was waiting so long to have it ;) 

"Louis Vuitton celebrates the Neverfull with a new version of this iconic bag. Look inside to discover a host of refinements. The redesigned interior features a fresh textile lining and heritage details inspired by House archives. Best of all, the removable zippered clutch can be carried separately as a chic pochette or serve as an extra pocket. Linings in a selection of bright shades lend a pop of vivid color to the timeless Monogram canvas"
The Neverfull first time appeared in 2007 and straight became the most succesful LV's tote bag .The iconic Tote comes in everything from tried-and-true Monogram Canvas to bright, durable Epi Leather. 
My version of Neverfull is a new version of this iconic bag . First thing that changes is ...PRICE! Louis Vuitton does periodic price increases and regularly adds new options to its Neverfull lineup.
In 2015 price in UK 710£ 
US 1260$ 
EU 855€ via Louis Vuitton 
But for this price we are getting a cluch . 
Cluch is zipped and totaly flat which is great to carry any kind of documents, reciepts and other papers, I found it very funcional. 
The next thing is the interior, you can choose the colour you like . 5 different colours of interior will make every woman happy. 
Neverfull MM is a medium size of Neverfull bags,  it has 32x29x17cm.
I'm 178cm so I found PM too small, GM was too big for my needs. 
Neverfull is the most handy bag I have ever had. You can put there whatever you want and it will still keep it's shape. 
Some people are complaining about the bottom is geting sacky but in my point of view it's a natural way for this model. You can always find the filler or bag organiser to carry it inside. 
The vachetta leather that is seen on many Louis Vuitton bags, such as the Alma, Speedy, Houston, Tivoli, etc, has very unique properties. When a bag is new, the vachetta leather is very light in color. Over time, due to age, moisture, wear and sunlight, the leather develops a patina and deepens in color. Many people prefer the vachetta to darken to a honey color, while others love the crisp light color of new vachetta. Either way, over time, the Louis Vuitton's vachetta leather will darken. 
My LV is still to young for patina but I cant wait it will be a bit more brown! One and only way to get it is ... To Use it! 
Getting some sun tan is always a good way to get your Patina. I'm using this bag every day, without special attantions, Louis Vuitton was creating a traveling bags so I guess they suppose to resist all the conditions. Louis Vuitton Neverfull is the best bag as a first designer bag. 
If you want to get it do it as soon as possible before prices will go up! 
All photos by Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment