Friday 30 January 2015

My motd ! Friday !

Today is my very lazy day! No need to rush and have some extra time to play with my goodies :) yay! 
Still testing the Clarins Instant Concealer 
in the lightest shade no 01, I will write about it later . 
My top items of today : taaadaaam 
Not too much on my face today, but just goodies :) 

Perfection Lumiere of Chanel #30 is my all tome favorite, when I need a bit more of coverage. 
Les Beiges of Chanel also #30 gives me an extra glow for all day, love it.
New in :) Dior 5eyeshadow palette in Cuir Cannage 796 is totaly amazing! Very wearable colours for everyday and evening looks. 
Eye and Brow Maestro by Giorgio Armani is my latest favorite brow product 02 wenge wood matches my brows perfectly. Gives very natural look. 
Chanel Powder Blush Joues Contraste 160 Innoncence from Fall 2014, very light and lightly pigmented blush, which is perfect to fair skin as mine is now. 
Last but not least Chanel waterproof stylo yeux long lasting eyeliner in 906 marron glacé it's a bit glittery and once blended gives very nice open eye look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment