Wednesday 18 March 2015

Chanel Coco Rouge lipstick -new, reformulated, review! Celine 432

 
Some time ago I made a post about this super lippies, it was just a sneak peak about launching, now finaly I was able to test it ;) 
Discover the hydrating new formula of ROUGE COCO lip colour in 29 vibrant shades named for Coco Chanel and the friends, artists and lovers who inspired her. Five colour ranges celebrate her intimate circles. Every shade tells a story . . . a colourful expression of Mademoiselle’s life and legend. Find the shade you love.


Cécile is a medium neutral-cool rose pink. This is one of the more shimmery ones I tried. I think the frost can be softened by a lipliner (like Chanel Nude or Natural or MAC Boldly Bare) or by adding a bit of sheer gloss on top.


And Wow!!!! I'm impressed about how hydratating that lippie is !!! Comparing to the old version of Coco Rouge is fantastic! My lips are always very dry :( I need to use lip balms, lip scrubs and so on, for all day long, this lipstick gives me a super hydra feeling and I love it! Chanel thank you for that! I need to put ny hands on Vera and Olga soon ! :))) stay tuned ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment