Monday 2 March 2015

Le Volume de Chanel 10 Noir Mascara Review

The absolute best mascara on the planet!!! I have been using it for 3 weeks months now. I have tried many different mascara's over the years, nothing else comes close!!! I recived a mini mascara while i was buying some chanel perfume. 
2 coats in the morning and no need to touch up before going out in the evening. The applicator brush grabs all your lashes. It is the blackest black on the market!
It does take a little bit of effort to take this product off. I generally do it by first rinsing my eyes with warm water to sort of 'melt' the product off, then washing thoroughly w/my face wash (which gently removes make up product). I finally finish with using a make up remover that you don't have to rinse off (I switch between Chanel Bi-Phase and Clinique Take Off the Day) to remove any make up residue.
I notice (and really like) that this mascara really clings to my lashes and get best removal results by using warm water to remove first. It helps to break down the product better than by soaking a cotton pad in eye make up remover and holding for 30 seconds or so. Also, doing so daily would irritate my sensitive eyes.
All in all, I highly recommend this product - it does everything I want a mascara to do. I know it's pricey, but if you break it down, you're spending pennies a day and you can always try to purchase it at a store where they have a generous return policy so you can at least take it for a test run.

Chanel , you have done it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment