Sunday 1 March 2015

Diorskin NUDE 020 , february empties! Dior

My Fabruary Empties : Dior NUDE -020 


What it is:
A hydrating fluid foundation that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect.

What it does:
Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day.

What else you need to know:
This formula is composed of a mineralized water enriched with an exclusive and natural floral water that offers hydration, radiance, and elasticity to the skin. Unlike most foundations that use opaque pigments and create a mask-like effect, Diorskin Nude Foundation uses exclusive Nude-Glow pigments that are translucent. They allow the skin's natural radiance and color to shine through, appearing luminous in any light.
All I can say about this product is : FANTASTIC!!! It's my go to foundation during summer and warmer days, when I don't need extra coverage. It stays on my face over 8h without leaving dry patches. Totaly adore. Works well with oliy/combo skin, gives nice healthy glow and not too much shine.
My colour is 020 which is quite light but works well with my skin during winter season. 
Now I guess it's high time to try his ypunger brother ... Dior Nude Air ...

No comments:

Post a Comment