Sunday 8 March 2015

Dior Nude Air serum Foundation review

After I finished my favorite light weight foundation Dior Nude-20 I decided to try it's younger, newer brother Dior Nude Air in shade 30 . 
I was waiting for this for a long time abd i wasn't reading any of reviews or bloggers opinion. Wanted to discover all the pros and cons by myself. 
First I love the stylish bottle. It's reallu nice and easy to get your foundation out of it. 

The consistency is super runny and watery. it literally feels like NOTHING on your skin and not at all like you have on light face makeup! I've applied it with my fingers carefully and it works!
I was also surprised by the coverage this offers, I'd say about Medium (but not very buildable). It makes my skin look flawless and natural- not creepy porcelain doll perfect, but very believable and fresh. 


With a primer or not, I get a full days wear from this as well. But i have combo/normal skin. Not sure this would be good for very dry skin types.

I really have no complaints besides the price (and I fear I will go through my bottle fairly quickly as it seems like I use a lot each use). This is  quite expensive foundation ! But as no other "serum" type foundation seems to work for me or look as perfect, I will likely repurchase. 

I have the shade 30 While it first looked too dark in the bottle and on my hand, it blends out to a good match on my NC25 skin. I also tried a sample of light beige but that has definite more pink undertones! 

I like this so much I'm interested in trying the dior nude air loose powder next! Dior's packaging is gorgeous and always makes me feel so fancy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment