Tuesday 3 February 2015

Chanel Perfection Lumiere long wear liquid foundation review

A few words about my favorite foundation as I was asked many times about it. 

Perfection Lumiere is my Holy Grail  foundation! It gives my skin a flawless matte-satin finish and is extremely long-wearing, it literally lasts all day! It provides great coverage that is buildable depending on your needs. It gives the look of flawless, radiant skin, not heavy makeup on my face. It does not cause any breakouts or clogged pores. It's not greasy nor is it drying, I feel that it suits most skin types. My skin is combination oily/dry and it works perfectly for me. It also photographs beautifully! 


I'm shade 30 beige - light but not pale, it's more yellow without pink undertones. 
This is my favorite foundation during the winter as the climat of the island is not letting me wear anything heavier during the summer. Weather here is very hot, so just bb cream work for me in summer time. Also SPF15 is not high sun protection, it's enough during winter days.
It last ages, got mine for a very long time now and lately started to cheat on it with Dior Nude ...but just because I like testing new items, I always come back to my old good chanel. 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice review,thank you! I think i will try it, but much darker, because i'm italian. Keep on posting, it's very helpful and I love your posts :) brava!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have combo/ oily skin too, have you tried the Perfection Lumiere Velvet? What primer do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfection Lumiere Velvet is still on my "to try" list ! I'm using Mac prep+prime, but Guerlain Meteorites Perles Perfectin primer is waiting for it's turn ;)

      Delete