Monday 9 February 2015

Clarins beauty flash balm review


My first beauty post...well I must say that I'm obsessed with Clarins Beauty Flash Balm! I'm 39th week pregnant and as a Mom to be I don't sleep very well. This balm is a life saver! After long, sleepless night gives to my skin a glow and healthy look, in just a FLASH!!! 
I can't imagine life without it! It can be used as a face mask or primer, depends what you up to. 
I'm using it also under my eyes which makes the bags less viewable. 
 
A lightweight balm that brightens, tightens, and gives your skin radiance in a super flash second. 

WHAT IT DOES:Hydrates and firms skin

KEY INGREDIENTS:Witch hazel extract and elastin (firm, tighten); milk proteins (moisturize); octyl dodecanol and bisabolol (soothe); rice starch (soften)

HOW IT FEELS/SMELLS/LOOKS:This clean-scented balm has a thick, creamy feel.

WHY I LIKE IT:Like a shot of espresso for the face, this treatment perks you up instantly, quenching skin and making it seem brighter and tighter. The formula may feel a bit greasy on your fingertips, but it leaves the face soft, smooth, and dewy, not shiny.

AWARDS:Best of Beauty 2013, 2012, and 2011


FULL INGREDIENT LIST:

Water, propylene glycol, octyldodecanol, rice starch, glycerin, polyorbate-60, sorbitan stearate, olive leaf extract, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, bisabolol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, butylene glycol, potassium sorbate, sodium citrate, witch hazel leaf extract, algae extract, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, coumarin, benzyl salicylate, hydroxyisohexyl 3, cyclohexene carboxal, dehyde, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, citronellol, geraniol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, eugenol, limonene, isoeugenol, Cl 15985/yellow 6. 



No comments:

Post a Comment